Lao Private Company
Luangprabang Special Economic Zone (LSEZ) was established in 2015 by Lao private company namely Phousy Group Sole Co., Ltd. The zone covered 4,850 hectares under a 99-year land lease agreement. LSEZ shall be developed into tourism and new urban Centre, while preserving traditional cultural, architecture and environment.
Potential investment activities of the zone are tourism, real estate, entertainment and logistic.
- SEZ located in Luang Prabang Province, the World Heritage city by UNESCO. International airport is located in the province has direct flight to Thailand and China, offering wide range opportunity for tourism and leisure business investments. Since 2018, more than 700,000 tourists of all nationalities visited the province.
- Additionally, the Lao-China train route from Vientiane, Luang Prabang and Kunming is assumed to be representative of trade movements between Lao PDR (primarily from Vientiane) and P.R. China.
- LSEZ is made up of three zones (S1, S2 and S3).
Zone S1: The Highway 4B land is located at a mere 16KM from the New Chomphet City. This zone covers an approximately 3,350 hectares of area in Chomphet District.
Zone S2: S2 covers 1,335 hectares. It is conceptualized to be a hub for both national and regional traffics enable investors to take full advantage of the Laos-China Railway Luang Prabang Station.
Zone S3: The Mekong Riverfront Land is located at 1.4KM across the Mekong River. S3 covers 228 hectares. This zone is close to one of the most popular natural tourist destinations in Luang Prabang – Kuang Si Waterfall.
- Zone S1: Real Estate and Trading Centre and infrastructure development
- Zone S2: Agricultural, food processing manufacture, R&D institutes, Bank and financial institutes
- Zone S3: Cultural and e-co tourism site, international schools, Hotels, resorts and other entertainment business.
- LSEZ offers opportunities to cooperate with the developer to develop tourism, new urban centre, sub-zone or processing zone.
Chomphet District, Luang Prabang Province, Lao PDR.
Contact: +85620 52856789, +85620 98888560